Are you an experienced plasterer, renderer or EWI installer?
Are you looking for a reliable employer with a strong reputation? EWI Services is a growing business and we are keen to speak to potential employees and subcontractors with a strong background in EWI installation, rendering and plastering. We are looking to expand the areas of the UK that we serve, so you do not need to be located close to Northampton.
In particular, we are looking for hard-working installers with:
- Provable experience in EWI and rendering
- Relevant qualifications (e.g., NVQs or similar)
- Valid CSCS card and CRB check (or willingness to undertake one)
- Own transport or ability to travel to and from work
- A minimum of 2 suitable references
Although desirable, being an approved installer of the systems we currently install is not a requirement as all product-specific training can be provided. Similarly, qualifications in site safety and management are not required, but would be advantageous.
Please e-mail your CV and a covering letter to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within 3 working days by e-mail or telephone, in order to discuss any potential roles we may have available.
Given that the projects we undertake are often wide-ranging, we are keen to speak to any subcontractors from other trades who are looking for a reliable stream of work. In particular:
- Gas Engineers for boiler flue extensions
- Electricians for exterior electrical installations
- Builders for renovation and extension work
- Glazing installers for replacement windows and doors
If you are a reliable and vetted individual or business interested in this type of subcontract work, please e-mail us at: email@example.com, providing contact details and information on the areas you’re able to cover.